All tickets issued by the New Zealand Rugby Union Incorporated (“NZR”) are issued on the terms and conditions set out below (“Conditions”).
Don’t miss a minute of the action on and off the pitch!
Click here to make sure you’ve got your pre-sale code for when sales open on 1 August.
For FMG Stadium Waikato Conditions of Entry, please click here.
1. These Conditions are deemed to incorporate the rules and regulations of the ticketer ticketing the Match and the venue at which the Match is played (“Venue”). In case of any conflict between these Conditions and such rules and regulations, these Conditions will prevail. Any person who purchases, possesses and/or uses or attempts to use any Ticket shall be deemed to have accepted, and agreed to comply with, these Conditions.
2. Tickets may only be purchased through NZR (directly or via the official appointed ticketing agents), official corporate hospitality agents and official travel agents appointed by NZR, or through any other sale or transfer mechanism authorised in writing by NZR. A full list of official appointed agents or authorised channels is available on www.allblacks.com/tickets.
3. Any breach of any Condition may, in addition to any other remedy NZR may have, and even if the holder of the Ticket did not have notice of the Condition or the breach, result in refusal of entry, eviction/expulsion from the Venue, cancellation of the Ticket and non-refund of the price of the Ticket. All Tickets remain the property of NZR. In the event of a breach of any of these Conditions, Tickets will, upon request of NZR, be delivered up to NZR. Such actions are without prejudice to other remedies which may include a fine and/or legal action.
4. Ticket Holders will be obliged, upon request, to give an explanation as to how, from whom and from where their Tickets have been obtained.
5. It is an essential condition of issuance of Tickets and the right of admission to the Match conferred on the Ticket Holder that Tickets must not be and have not been:
a. offered, provided, resold or transferred for a value greater than the original sale price;
b. used in relation to any promotional or commercial purposes (including any competitions, advertising, promotion or as a prize in any competition or sweepstake whether for a business or a charity or otherwise) or to enhance the demand for any other goods or services or as part of a hospitality or travel package;
c. transferred or otherwise disposed of to any person who agrees to buy any good(s) or service(s) in return for the Ticket; and/or
d. bundled with any other goods or services (including as part of any hospitality or travel package),
without NZR’s prior written consent.
6. Entry to the Venue will only be authorised upon presentation of a valid Ticket (one Ticket will be required for each person, regardless of age) and, upon request, proof of identity with valid photograph and signature. Ticket Holders must comply with the security protocols in place at the Venue as well as any applicable safety and security regulations. Ticket Holders leaving the Venue will not be re-admitted and no pass-outs will be permitted.
7. Entrance to the Venue will be refused to any person noticeably under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any behaviour-modifying substance, or to any person behaving, or considered likely to behave, violently, harmfully or contrary to public order.
8. Ticket Holders agree that it is an essential condition of issuance of Tickets and the right of admission to the Match conferred on the Ticket Holder that any person at, or entering, the Venue is, without limitation, expressly prohibited from:
a. holding or bringing any prohibited or restricted items (to be assessed at the discretion of stewards, security, safety personnel and/or any other persons legally authorised to take such steps at the Venue (“Authorised Persons”)) including, without limitation, bottles, glass, cans, weapons, fireworks, hard cool boxes, compressed gas containers, flares, air horns, smoke bombs and flag sticks; alcohol and/or illegal substances; political, religious, offensive or race-related banners, signs, slogans or materials; and items that are dangerous, may be used as a weapon or may interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of other persons or security at the Venue (“Prohibited Items”);
b. using, possessing or holding promotional or commercial objects and materials, engaging in any ambush marketing, gambling, conducting any commercial activity, offering (either for free or for sale), selling or possessing goods with intent to sell such as drinks, food, souvenirs, clothes, promotional and/or commercial items, without prior written approval of NZR. All such items, or other Prohibited Items, may be removed or confiscated (temporarily or for destruction) by the Authorised Persons;
c. engaging in disruptive or dangerous behaviour including, without limitation propelling, throwing, casting, thrusting or firing any objects, engaging in or instigating violence, racism or xenophobia, behaving in a way that others may interpret as provocative, threatening, discriminatory, abusive or offensive, creating any threat to the life or safety of themselves or others, or harming another person in any way whatsoever, climbing lighting masts, fences, roofs and other apparatus or constructions, or standing on seats;
d. entering or circulating in restricted access areas or other areas where that person is not permitted, including the playing enclosure; and
e. entering or attending where that person is banned by competent authorities or sports governing bodies, from attending rugby matches, receiving Tickets, entering the Venue or remaining at the Venue.
9. Any person attending a Match acknowledges that his/her presence and/or movement in and around the Venue is at his/her own risk and that to the maximum extent permitted by law, NZR, Authorised Persons or any other relevant body cannot be held liable for any loss and/or harm, including but not limited to bodily or mental harm, personal property damage or loss, or any other loss and/or harm arising from and/or occurring during attendance at the Venue, and without limitation to the foregoing, no claim, complaint or proceeding will be brought by Ticket Holders in relation to the foregoing.
10. Ticket Holders will indemnify and hold NZR, Authorised Persons or any other relevant body harmless from and against all damages and liabilities suffered or incurred in connection with, resulting from, or arising out of, a breach of these Conditions.
11. For the purpose of safety, security and checking compliance with these Conditions, all persons attending a Match shall, if requested by any Authorised Persons, co-operate by:
a. producing a valid Ticket and proof of identity with valid photograph and signature;
b. submitting to a search of possessions and/or body checks for the purposes of locating and removing Prohibited Items; and
c. complying with the instructions and guidelines of such personnel.
12. Ticket Holders acknowledge that they are individually responsible for their own property and there is no storage available at Venues.
13. All sales or other issuance of Tickets is final and non-refundable unless required by applicable New Zealand law. NZR reserves the right to not replace or accept any Ticket that has been lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, forged or is unreadable.
14. Photographs or any other recording of sound or images taken within the Venue may be used only for personal, private non-commercial purposes. It is forbidden to disseminate over the Internet, radio, television or any other current and/or future media, any sound, image, description, or result and/or statistics of the Match in whole or in part, or assist any other person(s) conducting such activities. Making, or distribution of, broadcasts, commentary, news reports or statistics (by any means in any format or media including any such content made, recorded or captured in still or moving form by mobile phone or other wireless device) is also forbidden.
15. Any person attending a Match:
a. acknowledges that it is likely to be recorded in a number of media and publicly disseminated;
b. agrees that perpetual use may be made, free of charge, of his/her voice, image and likeness whilst at the Venue, by means of live or recorded video display, broadcast, transmission or other dissemination or recording, photographs or any other current and/or future media technologies; and
c. waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual basis, all rights to object to such broadcasting, transmission or dissemination in any media.
16. NZR reserves the right to make alterations to the times, dates and Venues of Matches or other details governed by any Ticket in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including without limitation, force majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from any other competent authority. In the event of such alteration, NZR will not be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any loss resulting from such change. In the event that any Match is cancelled, an adequate and proportionate refund/compensation process may be set up by NZR in its entire discretion depending on the circumstances.
17. Information about a Ticket purchaser is gathered and stored to identify the Ticket purchaser and for administration, communication, enforcement and access control purposes. The Ticket purchaser has a right of access to, and correction of, his/her personal information.
18. Any information requests should be addressed to:
New Zealand Rugby
PO Box 2172, Wellington, NZ
19. In the event that any provision(s) of these Conditions be declared void, ineffective or unenforceable by any competent court, the remainder of these Conditions will remain in effect as if such void, ineffective or unenforceable provision(s) had not been included.
20. NZR reserves the right to make amendments to these Conditions from time to time, which updated version will be available at www.allblacks.com and, upon request, from NZR, at the address set out in paragraph 18 above.
21. These Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. All disputes arising from or related to these Conditions will be submitted to the competent Court in New Zealand. Nevertheless, NZR reserves the right to pursue any legal proceeding in the competent courts at the defendant’s domicile.
For the purposes of these Conditions, “Ticket(s)” means a ticket/tickets giving right of entrance to a particular match at a particular Venue in accordance with the information stated thereon, “Ticket Holder” means any individual holding or who has held, a Ticket, including without limitation, the person to whom the Ticket was issued, and “Match” means the match, the particulars of which are detailed on the Ticket.
For FMG Stadium Waikato Conditions of Entry, please click here.
Make sure you get your tickets before they go on public sale – get your pre-sale code now