Westpac Stadium on Waterloo Quay is the battleground of the Sevens Wellington.
The stadium holds 35,000 excited fans for two action-packed days of rugby, costumes and carnival atmosphere.
To make sure you have the time of your life, it pays to keep in mind the stadium rules you need to know about.
- For the safety and security of patrons, surveillance cameras are in use throughout the stadium
- Patrons must not sit or stand in aisles, or block entry doors or emergency exits
- Some sporting and other activities are dangerous. Patrons viewing such activities do so at their own risk
- Radios, CDs, TVs may be used only with earphones
- Umbrellas may not be raised in the seating bowl
- Patrons bring personal items into the Stadium at their own risk. The venue will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property
- Advertising promotions and product giveaways etc are not permitted on the Stadium property (this includes the walkways leading to the Stadium), unless expressly authorized by the Stadium Trust in writing Any unauthorized product giveaways will be confiscated
- No alcohol is to be removed from the Stadium
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an accompanying adult